Old 15-06-2003, 01:32 AM
*muffin*

Default have hardy lillies for trade or postage???

problem with postage is..........
you can't figure out how much it is till you take it to post office!!!
(especially something that needs to be mailed right away)

sooooooo
I guess whoever wants one,, I will *trust* to repay me,,,,OR I am good at
sending bad vibes to your ponds(VBG)

paypal would also work.

send me address at

I'll try to see what I can salvage tomorrow,,,,,,, I know when I did some a
few weeks ago,, it was all that yucckkkyy smelly clay I had to try to wash
off... eeewwww

"Lori" wrote in message

I'd hate to just toss 'em on the ground.. sooooooo
wanted to know if anyone wants pieces parts , for trade of other water
plants, or for postage.

I would pay postage for one tuber/corm.

I'd also need to know just HOW do I wrap these up to ship??

Best to wrap in wet paper towels or wet newspaper, like a burrito, and
put in a zip lock baggy, before putting in a box. Punch a few needle
holes in the baggy....

they are pink hardy kind ( no idea the name) 8" leaves & flowers
already..... can these even be safely packaged without ruining it?

Yes.

Best to also ship overnight or 2 day air....