Old 15-06-2003, 12:08 PM
Mapanari

Default Need 40' Trench Dug

"gologa" babbled and bored us in
:

Go rent a trench digger at Ace, Home Depot, or Lowes and join in the
beautiful experience that IS trench diggin.
Crow.

"Robert Ramirez" wrote in message
.. .
I need a 40' trench dug about 12" deep and no more than about 3" wide.
I'll pay someone $50 for the work. Should take about 30 minutes if someone
has a mini trencher. Located in south Austin.

Thanks

I think this guy is trolling for a moron...

One time Capital Costs:

Trencher $1,200-$5,000
Ditchwitch $700-$3,000
Trailor to carry it: $300-1,200
Trailor hitch to pull it $100
Vehicle: $10,000 - $20,000

Job Costs:

Driving time:ave del chrg $ 60
Labor 4 hours: $25 an hour $100

So the real price to get someone to do that would be, factoring in
depreciation and equipment costs, about $300-$500.

But hey! $50 sounds really good. Let me get my trencher hooked up and I'll
be right over!

--
-Mapi

The Mapanari of Usenet.