Old 15-06-2003, 07:56 PM
dave weil

Default Ingrid Bergman--Gorgeous

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:40:29 GMT, (Shiva) wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:05:34 -0700, "Linda" wrote:

I am so pleased with my "deal" rose...I got a bare root tree rose, Ingrid
Bergman, AND a bare root tree rose, Eureka, at Costco's for 1/2 the price of
the nurseries....both Jackson/Perkins roses. They are both going crazy and
are beautiful. IB is a beautiful red rose.

Way to go! I agree that Ingrid is gorgeous. I need to decide between
her and Chrysler Imperial for the spot where Mr. Lincoln now lives, as
he is on his last canes.

Yes, Ingrid is beautiful. As I've said in the past, don't freak out
when your blooms get about half-sized in the heat of July and August.
That's normal.

My transplanted one is starting to throw a few more buds. I'd really
like to see more substance on the canes. I'm guessing that it will
come next season - it's still a bit fragile.