Old 15-06-2003, 06:08 AM
Linda

Default Ingrid Bergman--Gorgeous

I am so pleased with my "deal" rose...I got a bare root tree rose, Ingrid
Bergman, AND a bare root tree rose, Eureka, at Costco's for 1/2 the price of
the nurseries....both Jackson/Perkins roses. They are both going crazy and
are beautiful. IB is a beautiful red rose.

My mother has an old rose, "Old Gold"....wow is it a beauty!!! Grandiflora.
I don't think they sell them anymore, but was wondering how you would find
one of it's "new" rose babies?

Linda in zone 9B---southern Calif.

Old 15-06-2003, 07:32 PM
Shiva

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:05:34 -0700, "Linda" wrote:

I am so pleased with my "deal" rose...I got a bare root tree rose, Ingrid
Bergman, AND a bare root tree rose, Eureka, at Costco's for 1/2 the price of
the nurseries....both Jackson/Perkins roses. They are both going crazy and
are beautiful. IB is a beautiful red rose.

Way to go! I agree that Ingrid is gorgeous. I need to decide between
her and Chrysler Imperial for the spot where Mr. Lincoln now lives, as
he is on his last canes.

My mother has an old rose, "Old Gold"....wow is it a beauty!!! Grandiflora.
I don't think they sell them anymore, but was wondering how you would find
one of it's "new" rose babies?

I went to:

http://helpmefind.com/sites/rrr/pl.php?n=16330

and checked for you, but no vendors are listed. What a shame! A 1913
McGredy rose, yellow and red with strong fragrance! Sounds totally
wonderful! I want it too, now.

Anyone with any suggestions for finding one?

Linda in zone 9B---southern Calif.

POE 2007 - Cymbidium sinense 'Da Shun' - gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 0 28-02-2007 05:09 AM
OT Ingrid ad-aware 6 is available Hal Ponds 6 24-02-2004 05:03 PM
ping ingrid John Rutz Ponds 16 15-06-2003 06:20 PM
Images: Ingrid Bergman, Superstar Jon Murdock Roses 1 13-05-2003 12:44 PM
Ping Ingrid, RichToyBox and others Frys Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 8 01-04-2003 04:20 PM