Old 15-06-2003, 11:08 PM
*muffin*

Default have hardy lillies for trade or postage???

the post office only has the flat'ish' rectangles.
I Ordered square boxes from the website, but they say 10 days!!

if I find other boxes I'll send them off.

( stores around here BURN them as fast as they empty 'em,, they don't save
them for you either)

(1 lb,,, lol,, OK guess i should plan on cutting off SMALL hunks,,,,last
one I transplanted had to weigh 5 lbs! well that was with all the muck,,

"Lori" wrote in message

Send them USPS Priority Mail, $3.85/ 1 lb box.
1 lb tuber should be plenty.
Free boxes for this size at post office.

Yeah, Muffin, that's a good idea....