Old 15-06-2003, 11:32 PM
Rex Grigg

Default Sandy Green?

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 17:57:58 GMT, Benjamin Brizzell
wrote:

I have a very good idea what they are. But the name is escaping me at
this time. They are not true aquatic plants.

Today I purchased a few plants at the local pet shop. The store had them
labelled as "Sandy Green". I brought them home and cannot find them in my
aquatic plants book or anywhere on the internet. They are large leafed,
kind of like a sword plant and have light green leaves with some white
stripes. Does anybody know about these and what their requirements are?
Thank you.

Ben Brizzell

Semper Fi!

Visit the forums at Aqua Botanic!