Old 16-06-2003, 12:08 AM
David J Bockman

Default USDA Hardiness Zone for Zip 99516

I couldn't believe it when Zone 5 came up for this area! I'm helping my
brother with landscape design issues and wanted to make certain there wasn't
a mistake. Thanks everyone,

Dave

"Warren" wrote in message
.net...
David J Bockman wrote:
That's just outside Anchorage, AK.... any help appreciated.

http://www.arborday.org/trees/whatzone.html

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.