Old 16-06-2003, 02:32 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default (Cheaper) Amquel

Go Fig posted this website that is suppose to be the same stuff.

No, I didn't say it was the same at all.
jay Fri, Jun 13, 2003

My mistake, my confusion, Lee wrote (in tact below) about Chloramine Buster
and I ass-u-me d (oops) the website you provided was taking me to something
similar to that, or the ChlorAm-X, product. Sorry jay, ~ jan ;,o(

"Lee Brouillet" wrote:
I checked Clear Pond's site; they have a product called Chloramine Buster .
. . is that what you're talking about? I'm not familiar with their
product(s), so I'll have to check into it further.

Opps... Its the other one I guess... Pond Clear?,

Jay replied.
Yikes, there are just too many "clear" in ponding. The correct name is
Crystal ClearŪ Dechlorinator - Dry, It's made by 'Crystal Clear", the
Winston Co.

I found this page on google.

http://www.backyard-lifestyle.com/de...?c=1&i=WN11200

jay