Old 16-06-2003, 03:56 AM
Jak Crow

Default Lighting suggestions?

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 06:41:22 -0700, Rex Grigg wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:41:58 -0700, Jak Crow
wrote:

I'm pretty sure it would fit. The only question would be the
reflectors. And if you go to the AH Supply web site you can get the
measurements of the reflectors and check. Why do you want to keep the
existing bulbs? They don't provide enough light.

Looking at the ah stuff, the kit would work. I wanted to keep my existing
bulbs, because I just paid for them . Anyways, I've decided to go for a
second single bulb tank strip and seeing how the tank is with 80 watts of
light. I have a lot of easy and moderate care plants, then later getting a
couple of those retrofit kits.