Old 16-06-2003, 04:44 AM

Default how to kill cut worms naturally

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:46:19 +0000, robert kelor
wrote:

|Hello newsgroup,
|Can someone tell me if there is a natural ingredient to use to kill cut
|worms?We seem to have alot of cut worms this year.
|Please reply back to this newsgroup.
|
|Thank You

Dig up the area and squash the bugs or dump them in a bucket of bleach. I
must have removed 700+ cutworms from 120 sq. ft. of garden bed this
spring. We had a =major= moth infestation last summer...

The dig and squash method resulted in exactly one plant being devoured by
the little horrors this year. Last year I lost a lot of seedlings to them.

== LKR

Reply to me at cowandpig at qwest dot net
My address is set up this way to avoid endless spam --- sorry for the inconvenience!