Old 16-06-2003, 04:09 PM
MC Emily

Default Ants killing my tree :o(

Thank you for these replies. You are both correct, it's aphids!! I'll get
on to treating them straight away. Thanks again.

Jaqy

MC Emily wrote:
Hi

I have a smallish (about 4' high) 3 year old Flowering Cherry tree
and the ants are devastating it. The main leaves aren't too bad but
the new ones are covered in ants and all curled up and dying. How
can I stop this? There are plenty of other trees (Willows, Maples,
Birch, Mountain Ash and more flowering cherry) close by yet none of
these are affected. Why are they picking on this one and how can I
help it out? Thanks.

Jaqy