Old 16-06-2003, 06:06 PM

Default Mosquito question

In article , Don S. wrote:
In article , "Anne Lurie" wrote:
I suggest Avon Skin So Soft -- it's available (or it was) as a combination
sunscreen/insect repellent. I don't have it right now, as it disappeared
into my husband's fishing boat when I was not looking!

Consumer Reports just did a review on this. ISTR that the Avon product was
not very highly rated, although I have never tried it. I've had good luck
with the OFF product.

My wife says it is not effective. Wonder if the people who think it
works actually have some natural repellant ( more like they are less
attractive)?

I don't like the way deet feels on my skin. Knowing my luck I will come
down with west nile since I only use it as a last resort. I prefer to
put up with a bite or two.
-don

spam@www.spam.com is a garbage address.