Old 16-06-2003, 07:20 PM
~consul

Default Free Stepping Stones

Babberney wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 22:03:14 GMT, "Adam Schwartz"
I've seen this done, and don't recommend it. When the glossy granite
gets wet, it's like walking on ice. I'd rather clean off the mud.

Why not use it glossy-side down?

Intriguing idea, but if that's possible I don't know why it wasn't done where I saw this. Presumably there is a 'b' side, though, and then it might work well.

Possible you can score it as well?
--
R.I.P. Gregory Peck, June 12th, 2003. He showed me the father and the man I strive to be,
on-screen and off. [[Reverend Sykes: "Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin'."