Old 16-06-2003, 07:21 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default Clematis drive me crazy

In article ,
Charlie Pridham wrote:

"PETER DONOVAN" wrote in message
I have two healthy clematis plants a few years old I have covered the

roots
to keep them cool ect. I do not know what type they are .Problem plenty

of
growth and leaves but no flowers please help as the neibour from hell next
door has masses of blooms and hers is stuck in an old pot

Unless you give some clue as to what clematis they are I am afraid I can't
help, depending on variety clematis can be in flower any of the 12 months of
the year so if yours are winter flowering it would not be surprising they
were not flowering ! :~)

Maybe with you! Here it is only about 9 months of the year. Not
that the difference is relevant to your point :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.