Old 16-06-2003, 08:00 PM
Bob Adkins

Default The Big Dig - Hightower Falls, Beam, & Drain installation Update

On 15 Jun 2003 08:51:31 -0700, (Critical Popperian) wrote:

The Big Dig - Page 20

Hightower Falls, Beam, & Drain installation Update

http://www.popperian.com/pond/page20.htm

From the beginning:

http://www.popperian.com/pond/

Hi CP,

I read your entire blog. You are one obsessed man! Believe me, I know the
symptoms. I have embarked on a big project of my own, but it consumes me to
the point that I will never be able to keep a blog updated as I was
considering. Good luck!

PS:
Just in case you're using treated lumber, wear your dust mask while sawing,
and keep the dust and drainage from the bare wood away from your pond.

Bob