Old 16-06-2003, 08:44 PM
Wendy Kelly Budd

Default Lilies & Koi problem solved

Two of my koi are larger than the crates. I suppose I will be putting
zipties on two sides of the crates to hold them in place until the lilies
get large enough.
--
Wendy* in N. California,

"If all misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must take
an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and
depart. " Socrates

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
The milk crate
comes about 1" below the surface of the water and once the lilies

actually
start to GROW for a change, you can't see the black milk crates at all!

When the koi get bigger than the milk crates they will move them around at
will....it is like a ball game in my pond they move whatever they like at

will
Jerri