Old 16-06-2003, 11:32 PM
RichardS

Default Holes in my roses

"Tom Warner" wrote in message

snip

Thanks, I was not planning to do anything about them as the damage is
negligable, I just wondered what it was, as the holes are very symmetrical
and I could think of no insect that would do this.
Tom

Glad to hear it! They're amazing things if you can catch them at work -
have just wasted the best part of 2 days watching "ours"....

funny thing is, the two roses we have are completely untouched.

the peas (but not the sweet peas) and a fuscia (right down at the other end
of the garden) now look like a fully interlocking jigsaw puzzle! Fussy
things, bees.

cheers
Richard

--