Old 17-06-2003, 02:56 AM
Salty Thumb

Default A simple question!

Buzzy wrote in news:sRTEa.2723$Gm4.224918
@news20.bellglobal.com:

A simple question to everyone, a poll if you wish.

Do you trim then mow the lawn, or mow the lawn and then trim?

Just curious!

(I mow then trim)

Trim then mow. That way I have clear path over the curb and driveway.
Besides, whacking those little impudent grasses that dare mess up my nice
lawn is a lot more fun for me than pushing a mower in circles. I have a
cordless electric trimmer. I might feel different if I had to mess with
an ext. cord.

I think there was a blurb in Parade (Sunday newspaper supplement) that
also said trimming first was better. I don't remember why ... might have
been a hokey reason.

- Salty