Old 04-03-2003, 12:51 AM
Mick Fournier

Default deflasked - changed to leafless orchids

Sue,

Wow... great pictures on your website. I am very impressed. 409 photos of
excellent quality.

Jim Watts is a pro when it comes to leafless orchids...and the ghost orchids
are the most beautiful of all the leafless orchids by far.

Mick

------------------------------------

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:10:04 -0500, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

Wilford,

I agree 100% with you. Subjecting newly deflasked seedlings fresh out of
the flask to fungicide is pure torture to the plants.

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

Orchids magazine came today...Mick's Ghost Orchids are
featured stars. Jim Watts wrote about leafless then had a 2 pg
spread with Mick's photos.(not enough but beautiful)..

Shame on you all for trimming the leaves on Phals as body
doubles. (read it an find out)

SuE