Old 04-03-2003, 12:31 AM
Susan Erickson

Default deflasked - changed to leafless orchids

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:10:04 -0500, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

Wilford,

I agree 100% with you. Subjecting newly deflasked seedlings fresh out of
the flask to fungicide is pure torture to the plants.

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

Orchids magazine came today...Mick's Ghost Orchids are
featured stars. Jim Watts wrote about leafless then had a 2 pg
spread with Mick's photos.(not enough but beautiful)..

Shame on you all for trimming the leaves on Phals as body
doubles. (read it an find out)

SuE
Old 04-03-2003, 12:51 AM
Mick Fournier

Sue,

Wow... great pictures on your website. I am very impressed. 409 photos of
excellent quality.

Jim Watts is a pro when it comes to leafless orchids...and the ghost orchids
are the most beautiful of all the leafless orchids by far.

Mick

------------------------------------

Old 05-03-2003, 05:15 AM
jimwatts

Susan wrote ...
Orchids magazine came today...Mick's Ghost Orchids are
featured stars. Jim Watts wrote about leafless then had a 2 pg
spread with Mick's photos.(not enough but beautiful)..

Shame on you all for trimming the leaves on Phals as body
doubles. (read it an find out)

yeah, when I heard that story from the vendor who supplied the
plants, I knew it was going to be in the article!! It was just too
cute, LOL!!
My thanks go out to those who supplied the pix, Mick and many
others. I only had 5-10 good shots from when I was getting used to
closeup photography, had 15 people supply me with about 60 additional
pix. Editors ended up using a lot of old award pix, but I submitted
about 50 and they used maybe 8-10 of them. But I'd rather submit too
many than not enough.
I can't wait to get my copy, LOL!!

jimwatts
Old 05-03-2003, 11:27 AM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Can't wait to get my copy, too!

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"jimwatts" wrote in message
om...
Susan wrote ...

Old 05-03-2003, 05:16 PM
Dave

Me too. I will be waiting for the postal truck to come by and deliver my
mail. Wish it would hurry!!
"Ray @ First Rays Orchids" wrote in message
Can't wait to get my copy, too!

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com
Secure Online Ordering & Lots of Free Info!

"jimwatts" wrote in message
om...
Susan wrote ...