Old 17-06-2003, 04:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Garbage Can Clay Filter

"John Rutz" wrote in message
snip
--I knew you'd do it sooner or later persrerverance counts in this hobby
( and a bit of ould fashioned stubronness doesnt hurt either)

snip

I am not out of the woods yet. The water is still muck, but I am able to see
a bit further then ever. I got a lot of reassurance, when I decided to pump
the water out of the filter box. When I saw how dense it was, I knew this
was working. So I think continuing down this road, with some water changes
will do the trick. We'll see. Either way, I have an extra pump for my
waterfall now!

BV.