Old 04-03-2003, 01:05 AM
Steven Wachs

Default [IBC] Greenhouse question

I am using 10 mill clear Plastic. But it isn't transparent I get almost a 2
month headstart on spring, but what is most important to me, is the fact that
there is no damage from the wind, which is prevalent here on Long Island. I
have approximately 30 varieties of Japanese Maples. They are already leafed
out.
The trees look great until they go outside, and get damaged by the wind.
this year I trying to leave the maples in the greenhouse all summer. I have
the greenhouse set up with a fan and ventilation, so that there is plenty air
circulation.
SteveW

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++