Old 17-06-2003, 05:08 PM
Sherry Michael Weller

Default Tankmates for my planted aquarium

Those BA tetras can definitely be nippers.
Without any details of your water, it's hard to narrow down suggestions.
Size being a consideration, along with the ability to exist with your
present population, you could look further into livebearers (but not
mollies), larger characins, barbs, or catfish. If a cichlid is wanted,
check out the rainbow cichlid (Herotilapia multispinosa), festivums
('Cichlasoma' festivum), and the whole groups of Geophagus and Aequidens.

Jim

I ADORE Geophagus, but some can be serious diggers! (Geophagus means
'earth eater!'). Not plant friendly.

How about some cherry barbs? Rainbowfish? Hatchets for surface fun?