Old 17-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default C. harrisoniana Question

How do you all grow your harissoniana. I'm asking because I have one that
has a strange way of growing It doubles it's size in one year. Last year I
had 15 new pseudobulbs.

The problem is they don't get any higher than the others. Normaly that
wouldn't be a big issue, the thing is they're only +- 15 cm in lenght. I
divided it this year in four different peaces. When I look at the plants at
Akerne where I bought mine, they are all two to three times higher but don't
have as manny new pseudobulbs.
Has anyone got an idea? I'm lost. When I bought the plant it was the biggest
now it's like a dwarf. I could try to send a peace to one of you. But I know
nothing about the paperwork involved.

Respectfully
Peter