Old 17-06-2003, 11:08 PM
BGreel

Default fish

So, I put in some baby
swords from a tank in the house. I do not plan to over winter but was
wondering any one had any luck with tropical fish in the summer in the their
ponds. Will they eat the bugs in the pond?

When I was a kid, my mother and I used to use a shower curtian for a liner to
make a pond for our tropical fish. We put out swords, mollies and guppies.
All did very well and their colors were absolutely brilliant. The population
will explode. We traded fish in the fall for aquarium stuff from a local pet
shop.

FYI watch the swords when you add water. They think they are salmon. They'll
jump out trying to ride the tide.