Old 18-06-2003, 06:40 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Hi Everybody!

Great to hear Nedra! You are not crazy to be worried about your grand kid.

I tell you one thing, my grandmas (bless their soul) where very dear to me,
and I suspect so was I to them. It's a different bond.

My grannies always told me that the worst thing that can happen to them is
to bury their own grandkids, and always prayed that they never had to
experience that.

Quick healing to your grandson, he is lucky in many ways, he is alive, and
has a great granny!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Nedra" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Hey there ... I'm back!
Now to read about 4,000+ posts .... lol.

Update on Nathan:

Head is stapled together... bandaged... Arm in a cast and
he is back with his Unit in Baghdad.
Just exactly where he wants to be!!

This granma is really crazy,,,,,,,,
Thanks for all your best wishes and such!

Nedra