Old 18-06-2003, 07:08 AM
zookeeper

Default 4 inches in 1 1/2 hour

Jerrispond wrote:
Yep that's right 4 inches of rain in 1 1/2 hours. 4 1/2
inches for the night. All the ponds ovdrflowed ...
The rain came down the hill and over ran the berms.
The ponds are filled with mud ... no casualties
this morning ... except for some lotus buds ...

That's a lot of rain -- Is the mud in the ponds from the hill? Hope it
all clears for you? and that you're not expecting more storms. We're
supposed to have rain showers tomorrow, but after several days of 75-85
degrees, I'm ready for a little moisture.
--
Kathy B, zookeeper
3500gal pond, 13 pond pigs