Old 18-06-2003, 12:44 PM
Gareee©

Default Rubbermaid Containers

Are any of these large container clear, like tupperware?

Reason I'm asking, is we created a small scale pond a few years ago with a
4'X3' tupperware like container, surrounded by rocks and then a small flower
garden. We only had a few months to do anything our first year here, and it
actually worked out quite well.

One of the things that worked out SO well, was taking some of that
tubelight, and running it around the container, before putting it in the
ground. In essence, we has a pond that had light all the way around it's
perimeter underground! We used blue, and it was SO cool looking! Because of
the container's opaque quality, you couldn't see the light tube, but just
got a GREAT soft glow. They are pretty well made moisture tolerant, an we
still use that same rope light 2 years later outside above ground.

--
Gareee©
Homepage: