Old 18-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Bill Oliver

Default Problems with Deer, Coons, Coyote?

In article ,
Dan Charles wrote:

Gez what a mess my well meaning neighbor has made!

Heh. And I bet you have lots of email support, too.

Your knowlege of wild animals is not all that wonderful. Neither are
the "University" studies. I have a solution that works - and they
don't. You are correct that abstract sounds are not reliable. I
utilize sounds that have instinctive meaning to the targeted pests.

Indeed. I have found that all sorts of pesky night critters,
two and four-legged, perk right up when they hear a round being
chambered into a pump shotgun. There's nothing like that "ka-chink"
in the dark behind you to make you perk right up.

People with closed minds and opinions stop the progress
of mankind. The Earth is flat. The sun revolves around the Earth.

.... and advertising on newsgroups is OK.

billo