Old 18-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default 4 inches in 1 1/2 hour

HA! I can beat you! On Monday we received 2 1/4" in 20 minutes! I had just
gotten home from work, so I was there to pump the pond down. It dropped my
KH by 3 whole degrees (nearly 60 ppm). That's one of the reasons I keep my
KH so high. Ahhh, summertime . . . !

Lee

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Yep that's right 4 inches of rain in 1 1/2 hours. 4 1/2 inches for the
night. All the ponds ovdrflowed, the septic tank flooded ( not into the
ponds...the ponds into it) The rain came down the hill and over ran the

berms.
The ponds are filled with mud, and one of the liners lifted up fpr a while
.Upon close inspection there are no casualties this morning...except for

some
lotus buds. All the fish seem fine. I just hope nothing toxic washed in
Jerri