Old 18-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Mrs. Fricker

Default Problems with Deer, Coons, Coyote?

(Dan Charles) wrote:

What a pile of crap you must put up with in your head! These gagets
work and work well. Just because you think you know everything does
not make it so. I was trying to be helpful. I'm not sure what you
are? What is a ratgirl? Sounds pretty scary! Guess I was making a
mistake trying to helpful to this type. Enjoy your pests. by

You notice he doesn't deny any of the allegations. He just attacks the
person pointing out his tactics. What was humorous was that the link in
the spam was not even typed correctly. The experts admit the such
devices will work, will work for a little while until the varmits find
out that it is a bluff. Then you have a $60 boat anchor.