Old 18-06-2003, 06:08 PM
David Rance

Default Grapes

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Nick Maclaren wrote:

| where do you get the Bordeaux mixture? I haven't managed to find
| any for sale,
| yet.
|
| Don't Homebase or B & Q have it? Come to think of it I haven't bought
| any in Britain now for some time.

Bordeaux?

More seriously, it is widely available in the UK. Most decent
garden centres and mail order gardening companies stock it.

I would have thought so. It's always been a standard stock-in-trade.

I don't know if you can use Cheshunt compound as an alternative,
but they are both copper-based.

In fact any copper-based fungicide would do the trick.

Best wishes, David

| Internet: | writing from |
| Fidonet: David Rance 2:252/110 | Caversham, |
| BBS:
telnet://mesnil.demon.co.uk | Reading, UK |