Old 18-06-2003, 06:56 PM
Sue Alexandre

Default LFS Koi? Quality?

My very first koi was a $3.99 special from a petstore chain, and he is big,
healthy, gorgeous and friendly. As he swims, plays, and breeds with the
more expensive counterparts, he will always be my favorite, since he was my
first.
Sue

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
My local Supersized LFS (the smart one) has Koi for $3.99. I had always
decided not to buy Koi because of cost, but these seem cheap and some were
AWESOME looking. I realize the difference between a kennel mutt (I have

one,
no flames, she is great) and an AKC show dog, but is there anything I

should
know about $4.00 Koi?

--
BenignVanilla