Old 04-03-2003, 12:51 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] Greenhouse question

Feel like i haven't posted in ages and its only been a
week or so .

From what i have heard about maples letting them open
their leaves in more sun then you plan on putting them
in will allow the leaves to wistand sun damage better.
There is also a product called pro-tect which is
supposed to help. I beleive its made by dyna grow.
Speaking of japanese maples how acid do japanese
maples like their soil. I was thinking of using oak
leaf mold to repot mine this year in the mix but i
beleive it is more acid then pine bark mulch.

Ben

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++