Old 19-06-2003, 02:44 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Koi Clay

Common now Jan, we can get the same thing free from BeningVanilla for free,
and to boot he will thanks us for getting all that clay off him!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
I got a sample of Calcium Montmorillonite clay pellets from Perfect Earth
that my koi are having a good time rolling in their mouths and spitting
out, turning around and picking it up and doing it again. I was contacted
by this company to let my club members know about the product and to
request a free sample. I thought I'd pass it on here too.

Martin Matushek is the contact person at if the
website
www.perfectearthkoi.com doesn't mention a free sample. ~ jan

Please check out my website before saying I must be a vendor. ;o)
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website