Old 19-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Dwayne

Default melons flowering too soon?

You can grow the ones out of a melon, but you may not come up with the same
melon you expected. I saved seeds from a muskmelon that was very good, and
when I planted them I got about 40 muskmelon plants and 4 cantaloupe from
the same batch of seeds. It the melon you bought was not isolated from
other melons, the seeds will not be pure. They still taste good.

Dwayne

"dommy" wrote in message
s.com...
May I ask where do you buy melon seeds from. Are they available at B&Q
or can you just grow the ones that come out a melon that you are
eating? also do they have to grown in a greenhouse or can they be grown
outside?
--
dommy