Old 19-06-2003, 06:40 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Lining of pond with sheet plastic

Thank you, wish it was as big as yours. ;o) ~ jan

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:13:48 -0500, "Pickmaster" wrote:

Yes Jan, the soil down here north of New Orleans holds water like a saucer,
but it never would clear with the fine clay silt (having hundreds of mud
catfish didn't help) Your pond work is fantastic by the way!

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:57:07 -0500, "Pickmaster"
wrote:

Sorry, forgot to include the link to the pix
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commun...geid=86429&ck=

Looks beautiful!

What I don't quite understand, since you punched pvc staples thru it and
used on 6ml, can I assume (uh, oh, there I go again ;o) you are trying to
keep the murk down from the clay bottom, as there wasn't a leak problem?
~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~