Old 19-06-2003, 12:44 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Tadpoles

Steve and Lisa wrote:
For Mother's Day my son (age 13) bought me a couple Bull Frog tadpoles. My
question is...are there some tadpoles that never turn to frogs, or does it
take forever for them to get their legs?

When young I use to go to a creek near our home and collect tadpoles watch
them over the spring to summer turn to frogs and release them, maybe my old
mind is remembering it quicker than it actually was, but these guys seem not
to be changing.

Lisa

Bullfrog tadpoles take much longer. Mine usually get their
legs the second summer. K30 will give exact time line.

--
Bonnie
NJ