Old 19-06-2003, 01:32 PM
Bob Grody

Default New in NJ

Central Jersey....Atlantic Highlands.

Thanks. I knew of WaterWorld, but not about Brocks. Glad to know about Home
Depot...will give them a shot first.

"Hank Pagel" wrote in message
.. .
Brocks Farms in Colts Neck has a large selection but are a little
pricey. The bare root pre packaged plants that Home Depot sells are
grown in NJ, are cheap and have grown very quickly for me. Hope this
helps. Water World in Howell also is a little over priced unless you
can catch one of their sales. If you are in central Jersey they are
both near major highways.
"Rockypierre" wrote in message
om...
Hi all,

Have just built a small system with two preformed ponds and a liner
scrap stream joining them. Lots of mud still washing in from new
rocks and all this RAIN!

Anyone else in NJ? Any good sources for plants?

Thanks,