Old 19-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Fish got your tongue?

Good follow up! RFLMAO

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Dave Bell" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, jammer wrote:

Kitty went out for a drink, fish have been grabbing onto my fingers
lately. Apparently one grabbed kitty's tongue and she jumped straight
up about 2 1/2 feet and landed with the oddest look on her face. Then
she peeeeeked into the water and ran off. Cracked me up!

Oh, how I wish I could have seen that! But, did you know this seems to be
a continuation of a previous thread: "Cat: fish food for koi!"

Dave