Old 19-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Shiva

Default Outta the Blue is Outta this Word ...

Cass wrote:

In article m, Shiva
wrote:

As in dead.

Bummer. I can't show you what, exactlly, because the color is
unphotographable, at least thus far.

Oo. This hoits. I like the inexplicable/indescribable/unphotographable.
Your use of the latter word has had "My Funny Valentine" playing in my
head since I read it last night.

It's not a diva, but as an
overgrown floribunda-type, it is good - dark fuchsia agin to poiple.
Always has two or three sprays on it.

They don't all have to be divas. There is already enough swooning,
nodding, and tragic spotting going on in my garden to make me feel needed.
By "overgrown floribunda-type" do you mean "grandiflora type?" And if so
why do so many roses have this gawky form?

Got your receipts?

Nope. I am seldom that careful.

Mine are all
lost, permanently.