Old 19-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Dan D.

Default ideas for hiding sides of preformed ponds?

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message ...
Don't worry: in a month or so, it will all be covered in algae anyway and
you won't see it!

My thoughts exactly.
I have a pre-form. It's 5 years old.
You can take some thin dinner plate type rocks and stand them on
edge around the sides but give your plants and the algae cover time
to kick in. The pond sides will disappear sooner than you think.

I'm guessing that if you have a new pond your next post will be
"Help the string algae has covered my pond walls!!" ;-)
Then when your fishies grow up and get hungry they will eat the
stuff and you'll reach the ponding equilibrium we all strive for.

Enjoy your pond!

Dan D. Louisville KY good ole USA
http://ky-dan.com