Old 19-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Teri

Default intro & Q

Hi everyone. I lurk here from time to time and am hoping someone can help
me. I live in zone 7 (it may be zone 8 - southeastern ny) ... we have an
awful lot of flowering plants in beds thruout my yard - tons of irises,
daylilies, 2 rose bushes, azalea, rhododendrums, and astors galore plus
others. As one might expect, we also get a ton of bees - really, wasps and
yellow jackets. Are there any plants or flowers that actually repel these?
Or, if not, are there any suggestionsof things we can do to reduce the
number that would be child-friendly? TIA!
Teri