Old 19-06-2003, 11:20 PM
~consul

Default concrete blocks...any creative ideas?

Does Not Play Well With Others wrote:
griffon wrote:
I have a big stack of concrete blocks here (the type with two holes in
them) that are both a collection place for wasp nests and an eyesore.
I have tried to figure out some way to use them in the gardens, but
have yet to come up with anything. I would love to find a use for
them to get rid of the stack. Any ideas?

Apparently you missed a good opportunity. A fellow named Scott Peterson
was looking to buy a bunch of concrete blocks about six months ago.

You say in jest, but maybe you should find out who that other guy on rec.gardens who was
looking for stepping stones. If he's within driving distance, you've got yourself a deal
in the making,
--
.... if I could hold her with me once again ... I would tell her that I miss her ... I
still miss Kyla ...