Old 20-06-2003, 01:08 AM
Josephine Russo

Default concrete blocks...any creative ideas?

why not arrange them either in a cascading fashion or place them
around each other with beautiful pots of blossoming flowers or
ornamental grasses complementing each other. This would make an
interesting area in your garden.

griffon wrote:
I have a big stack of concrete blocks here (the type with two holes in
them) that are both a collection place for wasp nests and an eyesore.
I have tried to figure out some way to use them in the gardens, but
have yet to come up with anything. I would love to find a use for
them to get rid of the stack. Any ideas?