Old 20-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Steve and Lisa

Default Good pond creatures

We've had 4 shrews commit suicide in our little pond. Birds drink from it,
but other than that nothing else has happened by.

Lisa
"FBCS" wrote in message
So far I have found a drowned mouse a drowned turtle and a live turtle in

my
ponds and I didn't even add them. LOL
I have tried snails but the fish eat them.
Joann
"Scott Teetsel" wrote in message
et...
I just started a small pond recently. I currently have a few small

goldfish
in there. I would like to add some other unique creatures. I would

rather
not build a wall around it, which I am told is necessary for turtles and
frogs. I have looked at mystery snails. What else would be good to

add?

Thanks, Scott