Old 20-06-2003, 10:08 PM
RFIFER

Default New Sprinkler System: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro?

After a lot of research, talking to about 10 irrigation companies, and
"interviewing" numerous friends/acquantances who have experience with
these systems, I'm going with Hunter I-20 head (you only need the
stainless if your soil is sandy), and a RainBird controller (although
it was a toss-up with a Hunter controller).

I ran into a number of people who had Toro heads, and they either
replace or in the process (as each go bad) of replacing.

Thanks for all the responses, and I guess I'll find out after I get to
test it out! Time wil tell...

RFIFER