Old 21-06-2003, 12:20 AM
Warwick

Default New Allotment, WOOHOO! Now what?

In article ,
says...
"Colin Davidson" wrote in message

: I'm seeing a man about an allotment this evening.
:
: I'm really looking forward to having more space than I've got in our
little
: garden to grow food in. But it's a bit late in the season. Obviously I
can
: plant some later cropping carrots, some green salad veg that crop in
autumn,
: I can probably squeeze in some late beans, but what else can I get
into
the
: ground in the next month or two?

Winter cabbages, curly greens, purple sprouting, leeks, white turnip

Hmm that was difficult.

First relevance. You should be able to get a late crop of pumpkins
started off if you're quick Colin.

Devils advocate:: Well done. The combination of your using a valid Sig
sep and top posting meant I had to cut and paste to get any of the
ignored since it came below the "-- " line

Warwick