Old 21-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Jerry Hoffmeister

Default Someone tell the phals it's not fall!

enjoy 'em

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Yeah....there are schedules to be kept!

At first I was concerned that it might impact next winter's blooms. Maybe
this year I will have phals to show at the orchid show in October!

I take them when I can get them.

Gene

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
s.com...
so you're unhappy that they're gonna bloom again?

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
thlink.net...
I have about a dozen Phals that have initiated new spikes. Several of

them
were ones that I just cut the old stalk from last month.

The weather here in Northern Virginia has been really wet and cool.

They
must be fooled into thinking it's the end of summer!

Maybe I should hang a calendar in the greenhouse so the phals can tell

the
date!

Good Growing,
Gene