Old 21-06-2003, 02:56 AM
Jim Carter

Default New gardening gloves

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:19:42 -0400, Mary McHugh wrote in
rec.gardens.edible:

Sigh. If only I could post about my awesome tomatoes and eggplant instead.

My tomatoes have just started to set fruit. There are three baby Stupice toms
and one each of Early Girl and Ultra Sweet. All tomatoes except Cherokee Purple
and one of the two White Beauties have blooms. Oh, and Bonny Best does not have
anything, but she is recovering from an earlier problem. The Red and Pink
Brandywines are having some sort of bud race.

Sweet 100 and a Grape Tomato (no telling what will happen as it is an F2) seem
to be in a competition for number of blooms. Sweet 100 has a slight lead.
--
Gardening Zones
Canada Zone 5a